Module that will allow you to better configure the transport of your products, with options and functionalities additional to those offered by Prestashop.
The module MegaShipping offers you a multitude of options for your online store in terms of transporting products. The functionalities of the module expand and complement those already offered by Prestashop, multiplying the possibilities of managing the transport of your sold items and adapting to the needs of your business and, of course, your customers.
Thanks to this module:
Your customers they will know if the shipment is available to your home, what is the cost of transport, how many days the shipment will take, etc.
You you will be making transportation information available to your customers while facilitating and improving the last step of the purchase process: product delivery.
- Rules of free shipping by: categories, products, zip codes, weight and price.
- Rules of impact on price by: number of product units, order weight and zip code.
- Rule stack of products—Recalculates the volume of products that can fit inside each other. This rule indicates a product limit on the stack and the height that increases for each new product, adding for the volume calculation only the first of the stack the rest only the height of more per stack.
Our module allows the application of price ranges for each of the carriers by weight, price, measurements, volumetric weight, etc. It also allows the use of ranges to work by Pallets. In this case, the price of the container is indicated according to the completed containers.
With MegaShipping you'll be able to show transport calculators and choose where to show them. In this way the customer will be able to enter their postal code to know which carriers are available to their home and the cost of shipping.
With the Megashipping module customers will have full control over the transport and receipt of their order:
- You can add a Calendar to each carrier so that your customers can choose which day and time they want to receive their products, being able to add a limit number of orders for each option offered.
- You can add days to the delivery time depending on the customer's zip code.
- The customer will be able to see under the product all the available days for product delivery among all carriers and choose the optimal day according to your needs.
MegaShipping includes a tab that allows create zones from the module. These zones may be assigned to postal codes. Price ranges can also be applied to multiple zip codes at once depending on the area to which they belong.
With this module you have the possibility to edit the data Minimum, maximum and price ranges from the table that displays them in bulk settings, performing configuration much faster and more dynamically.
- You can decide if show the carrier when it is not available for a zip code and indicate different prices for different zip codes.
- You will be able to indicate from what value of the cart shipping will be free for the different areas in Prestashop. You can also indicate from what weight the shipment will no longer be free.
- Incorporates a Importer which allows you to import all postal mailcodes and a sample CSV file in case you want to customize the zip codes where you serve in your virtual store.
- Allows you to work and configure several carriers, being the different configuration options for each of them. For example, we can indicate free shipping by value and weight by each carrier.
- Allows you to work with pallets/containersallowing to create several types of these containers indicating their measurements and maximum weight. In addition, you will be able to display from the configuration in the checkout the information about the completed containers and the remaining size to complete the next one.
*The installation of this module is included in the module price. To do this, it is necessary that when you purchase the module you access the "Send a ticket" option in your personal account requesting the installation. You will need to provide the access data to the backoffice and FTP of the store.
*The module installation does not involve the configuration of any of the module options. If you want us to configure the custom module you must send us the necessary information to assess the cost. The tieminimum mpo for custom configuration will be 2 hours. Please contact us for more information.
Do not think about it anymore and make it easy to deliver your products to your customers and also to you.
Hola, quisiera saber si es posible que para un transportista se pueda comparar el peso real con el peso volumétrico (cada transportista dispone de un coeficiente diferente) por separado, quedarse con el peso superior y después aplicar las tarifas correspondientes.
Con el módulo puedes usar pesos volumétricos. En ese caso se indica el coeficiente en cada transportista de forma independiente.
Se calcula el volumen del producto y se multiplica por ese coeficiente y, si el resultado es mayor que el peso se usa ese valor para calcular en los rangos.
Hola, me gustaría saber si este módulo permite aplicar el coste del tranportista según el peso volumétrico, de forma que si por ejemplo, el total de la formula (largo*ancho*alto*coeficiente_trans) < 100 se aplica un coste estipulado en las tablas de rangos, pero si es > 100 se aplica un coste por cada Kg.
Sí, con este módulo puedes crear rangos de precio en función de un peso volumétrico.
También tienes la opción de crear una regla que diga si el pedido pasa de 100kg por cada kilo de extra el precio aumenta x€.
This product is no longer in stock